Friday, February 16, 2007

Top 10 Annoying Client Questions


*this is NOT how I really answer them!

Q: Can you be at my house in 5 minutes?
A: Sure! My ad says 2 hours notice, but for you, I'll just hop on my magic carpet!

Q: Can you wear 4 inch white patent leather heels, a black silk pencil skirt, a fitted red button up blouse, etc, etc...
A: Ummm, I provide bodyrub, not a fashion show.
Q: What's the difference between a 1 hour session and a 2 hour session?
A: 60 minutes
Q: What's your REAL name? You can tell me.
A: If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Q: WOW! If you make that much an hour, you must make over $500,000 a year!
A: Yes, with the help of my magic carpet, I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week. You sure are smart for a lawyer!

Q: Do your parents know what you do?
A: Of course. They have a topless photo of me on their fire mantle.

Q: So, now that we're friends, do you wanna just hang out and have sex with me casually?
A: Yeah, let's get that burdensome "money part" out of the way.

Q: Why doesn't my wife act as sweet and sexy as you?
A: Try paying her.

Q: You must see a lot of smelly, fat, annoying guys. Right?
A: Yes, they're all horrible except for you my darling prince.

Q: I don't believe it's natural for men to be with one woman. Don't you agree?
A: Is that why you got married Mr Science?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, God, you are so right-on...plus, they assume that since I'm a sex worker, I don't have anything else going on in my life...Um, actually, I work all the freakin' time on various projects that I love to do. What do YOU do when you're not paying for it?

MarioMiami said...

Awesome. I believe I could be your new fan. I'm laughing and learning. See, as a newly single guy (previously married) who never had the courage to pursue girls I thought 2nd best was paying for a fantasy. Yet seeing your perspective I feel both that I want to keep reading and keep the money until I find that girl who I can both pay (girls like money!!! how dumb of me not to acknowledge that simple fact) with gifts and goodies, and money, and who might also love to be with me. Anyway, I hope it's not to cheese that it is miss interpreted. Thanks for your initiative to share.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I'm loving this blog