Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This wasn't in my job description...

I started out my career in the sex industry as a mistress in a dungeon (or dinge-eon). I stayed for a few months, but it just wasn't my cup of tea, and frankly, there's not enough money in it. I thought I left that life behind... a new page... a new chapter. As a bodyrub girl, I get quite a few men who either ask me before a session or right in the middle of a session if I would care to beat their ass or crush their balls. I never bring up that I had experience in that work and usually decline by saying it's "not on the menu". But every once in awhile I indulge them. I do this either because they're annoying me and I feel they need a good whack or my inner domme sneaks out and I go into my specialty: the sympathetic, but tough-lovin' nanny.

By the way, I chose the photo above because she looks a lot like me. Except, I'm thinner and not so Cheresque. Oh, never mind.

2 comments:

Davina said...

I enjoy your blog. Pity you don't post anymore. As a sensual masseuse myself you have kept me thoroughly entertained. Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is keysha and im looking to be a bodyrub girl. I already hav an agency lined up but I have no experience in the field and would like to her more about what I should expect. You can contact me at siddity_temptress@hotmail.com